Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Weigh in

I can't remember if I am supposed to weigh in... or not weigh in. But I typically do once a week and so I guess it shall be done.

This morning I was 299.

That is down 1lb from last week.

This is a major victory considering that:

1. I’m on my period right now, and
2. I spent Fri-Sunday not eating the healthiest and salt-free food, and
3. I had not had my morning poop.

ahhh blogland... where you can talk about your most private bodily functions out in the open for all to see! hahaha Enjoy!

I was disappointed yesterday with my food/calories – but really, I’m more disappointed that I haven’t done what I said that I would. Manage my eating. That has not happened. So this week WILL be better.

I have my lunch and everything for work all planned out for the week. We have 1 or 2 more dinners to negotiate before I can go to my normal home eating routine. Tonight I have a good idea of where we are going. So I’m going to make a plan for that at lunchtime today and stick to it tonight. I do well when given little choice. My decision making skills with food on the fly are extremely poor to nonexistent. So I know my calories left, I will make a plan, I will order that and eat that only.

Other than that, I still am chalking this one up as a win. And on an awesome note… I had 1L of water in me before I even got to the office this morning. WOOT.

3 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

2 weeks in the "2"s is officially IN THE next century!

Congrats on the loss.

I'm hoping to be firmly in the next decade down this week. I touched it Friday, then bloated up Saturday. In a couple days, should be back there. :)

Happy new month!

Debbie said...

Congrats on the lose and girl take any loss. Poop later.. lol

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

A loss is a loss ... every ounce counts!

Wow, you are a star at water intake.

Your meal planning is impressive, and THAT is what can often make the difference on the scale. I need to do more of that. Thanks for the reminder to get my act together! LOL

Onward and downward ... if we can make it through November and December, we can make it through ANYTHING!

:D