Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, November 11, 2010

oops!!

Water yesterday: a disappointing 110oz
Weight this morning: 294.7lbs

Coincidence... I think not! I feel puffy, I woke up three times last night thirsty and my pee was much darker than usual.

So.. lesson learned!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Don't you hate that? The exact same thing happens to me when I don't hydrate enough and I always end up kicking myself :( Well, at least the gain isn't because of food reasons; that's something to be thankful for :) Gotta look at the bright side, right? It'll come off quickly ;)

CJ said...

Oh your body has begun to adapt to more water! Isn't that a good sign!