Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesdays numbers and a funny link!

First off... For Allan...seeing Meat Calms Men down... hahaha this is a funny study and in light of his post today about steak, it was fitting.

Lunch today was victorious. I had a yogurt before we left to make sure I was topped up.

I ordered the Grilled Snapper over greens. I had a few nibbles from the appetizer plates and a small dessert, then water water water. The restaurant was fancy (read here small portions), and the food was amazing! I came in today with 12 calories over my daily total. Excellent work!

I'm guessing at the amount, and being slightly generous. Mostly I had a small taste of each and that was all. But I don't want to under estimate.
I'm happy that there are no more obligations this week.

Water was 5.5l (189oz). Right on track.















1 comment:

CJ said...

Good job! Way to go girl.:D