Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Weigh In

Patience is a virtue. I knew yesterday that I was terribly bloated and my poor number (293.5) to Allan was not a true reflection of the way that the SDDDY challenge is working.

This mornings weekly weigh in:

288lbs

down 4 pounds. YAY!!

Must run to work now. I just had to post that since I was soooo pleased.

10 comments:

Twix said...

YAY!!! :D

Allan said...

Awesome and so noted this morning on the list !!

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Magnificent!

CJ said...

Congratulations!! Thats awesome!

WWSuzi said...

Great loss!! I knew it would go down soon :)

Katie J ♥ said...

Go Tamzin Go! Love it!

Kelly said...

Awesome!!!

Stephanie said...

Woot! Nice job!

Kimberly said...

Oh hells yeah! That is what I'm talking about. Celebrate good times, come on! :happy dance:

Stupid scale!

Crazy Fat Girl said...

Great job!