Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DDDY Food today

Right... failing to plan is planning to fail. I over ate my calories today at dinner. I am planning on making up for the extra 300 later in this week.

I left the office early before my afternoon snack to meet up with my out-of-town guests. Bookstore coffee, marshmallow bar... totally forgot about those later when I was eating dinner.

The good for today was that I did NOT pig out at dinner. I took some, ate slowish and did NOT finish the entire thing. Quite happy with that. Calories were not great.

As much as I am going to hate to see them go, its going to be nice to not eat out again this week.. or this month if I have my way.

Water today: 2.5L planning on another .5L before bed at least.

Food today:
H-town Breakfast - 280
coffee - 2
cream - 90
Choc Almond pattie - 420
Fit Mac & Cheese - 360
2 Raw Red Peppers - 62
Kashi Pumpkin Pecan bar - 120
Banana -105
coffe & cream grande - 90
marshmallow bar - 210
Tom Yum Soup - 75
Green Seafood Curry - 180
Beef Curry - 300
steamed rice - 206

Total: 2500
Ideal Total: 2090
Difference: +410


BS: 2

1BS - knowing that I should have planned my meal before I went out
2BS - as I ate my dinner knowing that I was going over.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that you counted your BS :)

Kelly said...

Yes. We will do better tomorrow. It's a deal. ;)

Dinnerland said...

Tomorrow is another day-- it's good to be honest and then move on! You can do it..

Sunny said...

who can pass up a coffee and a treat at the bookstore? they go hand in hand!