Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, November 8, 2010

Daily add up!

Well, I'm (of course) totally pumped for SDDDY challenge starting up tomorrow. Allan let the cat out of the bag a little early due to a lot of emails asking him I'm sure.

.5oz of fluids per pound. This is the formula we have for the next 3 weeks.

292/2=146oz of fluid
33.8oz/L
146/33.8=4.3L of water a day.

Today I had 169 oz of water.... Husband gave me the eyebrows and said "that's auspicious". HAHAHA right buddy... I have to go to work tomorrow! teehee

Awesome. I can totally do this. Just over 4 liters of water daily. When I get in 1L before I'm even at the office makes it a lot easier. My new success is having to pee when I arrive at the office in the morning. That means I'm well on the way.

Food today was great. I was really NOT hungry this afternoon.... I water why?? haha Ended up skipping the majority of the afternoon snack.

For today's fun time with food... there was a bake sale at the office for the United Way campaign. I'm sorry, but I've donated my hard earned money, and volunteered my time... but I draw the line at buying baked goods.

A number of people bought the treats and out of the goodness of their hearts/waistlines put them out in the office kitchen for the savages to pillage. Mini lemon cheesecakes...like 50 of them. I'm not kidding... I picked one of those landmines up and sniffed it. It smelled gooooood. I eyeballed it... I thought about it... then put that b*tch back down and walked off.

YES VICTORY!

Alrighty - time for me to get headed for bed. I'm sore and tired for my weekend of fun.

Here are todays numbers, pretty carb heavy. I think that might be my muscules complaining about the hard work yesterday:



No comments: