Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, November 19, 2010

Ahhhh Friday!

Man, I salvaged that day from a garbage heap.

I managed to get out of the office at 2pm... just in time to head over and pick up my friend for our pedicure afternoon. YAY!!! The spa is great and you get a "free" martini with your pedi. After today, I needed it! ha!!

I now have Thanksgiving festive sparkly orange toes.

I'm behind on water right now. I'm at 108oz. I need another 100 before bed tonight.

Food was good today. Dinner is done, I'm going to settle in with the hubby to watch something on netflicks and then its early to bed!

Forgot to say that last night we went for a walk!! It was so nice and cool out, I love winter in TX!!! Tomorrow the plan is to get some more walking in.

Right... here are todays numbers:




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

OMG isn't it beautiful right now? It is cold enough to wear sweaters but not cold enough to be a pain in the ass. Love it! TX in the winterish months cannot be beat. Now the summer? Different story!

And where is the picture of your orange sparkly toes? I mean, come on!