Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, November 29, 2010

I have an inch that I just can't scratch!

I did my inches today.....

and I've lost 4.25 of them! Weeeeeee!!!!!!

Neck - 16.25 (-.25)
Bust - 49 (-2)
Ribs - 44.5 (-)
Waist - 50.25 (-1.25)
Hips- 54 (-)
R Thigh - 26 (+.5)
L Thigh - 26 (-)
R Calf - 18 (-)
L Calf - 19 (-)
R Bicep - 15.25 (-.25)
L Bicep - 15 (-1)

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Woooottt!!

paulawannacracker said...

That's great. Looks like you're making steady progess. Now that's an inch worth scratchin.

Hope I can turn a corner on weight loss real soon.

paula

the strawberry said...

That's awesome!!! I think that's a better measure of your progress than the scale honestly! I'm not measuring, but am taking pictures now. I like seeing what the scale doesn't show me. Keep it up!!

als said...

Congratulations!!! I agree with Mrs. D in that measurements are a more accurate measure of progress than the scale. W00T!

CJ said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations!! That so great :)

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Yay, Tamzin!! Disappearing inches is a good thing. Keep it up ... let's make this last month of 2010 count, as we prepare for a new year! xx

Joy said...

Awesome possum! That IS something to definitely be excited about! Great work!

Patrick said...

Awesome news - celebrate wisely and smile widely.