Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hump Day

I just finished reading a great Article that Ann linked on her post yesterday.

And I have to say that today I think I'm getting over the hump of the "extreme need to pee at all times" feeling. Now I'm actually thirsty for more water (sick...yes, true... yes). The flushing is almost over, the healthy water intake is working its "magic" and this morning I weighed an astonishing 286lbs.

ummmm WHAT THE F*BOMB!!! omg...that is 6lbs down from Monday. Is that even possible????!!!!!!

I didn't even notice losing the weight. I wasn't crying myself to sleep dreaming of cake and cookies and how much losing weight sucks and how hard it is. I just woke up less. I better check under the bed and see if there is a small me under there.

... I feel like there is going to be a surprise camera jump out and tell me they have been switching out the scale every morning.

I am eating almost every single calorie that I'm allowed. I am not hungry all the time, I'm not unhappy. This is so bloody strange/AWESOME!

Take that Fat *pew pew*

There is still 1/4 of this damn cake sitting here on my desk. I'm going to move it to the kitchen as soon as I finish this post - so that the office wolves can have at it. I'm sick of looking at it and no one in this department is eating it. Begone Cake!

Water so far is: 94oz. Great start to the day.

Food:


4 comments:

Twix said...

That's a huge drop! :D

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Um ... I'll have what SHE'S having ...

LOL

That is amazing!

Oh, wait. I AM having what you're having - eating within my goal calories and drinking Lake Michigan every day. (Okay, a slight exaggeration.)

Sounds like you are nearing the "breakthrough point." My urgency is less today as well, though the water consumption is up a bit.

Debbie said...

Wow congrats on the loss. You are doing great..

CJ said...

Oh wowie! Thats awesome! Congrats :)