Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, November 21, 2010

Places I've peed this week

- craft store
- restaurant
- HEB
-work
-starbucks
-friends homes
-bookstores
-gas stations (oh the shame)
- home
-work

lost and lots of water. Its crazy. I peed 3 times last night in an hour and a half.

Right. Time to eat my breakfast and get moving. We have a day with friends planned. I'm bringing fruit and grapefruit sparkling water! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

I love how you turned all those bathroom needs into a positive post! That's the way to look at things!! :)