Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

more sicker...not less!

POOP!! I haz more sickness, not less sickness. :(
  • long hot lavendar bath w/ book. check
  • not in the mood for any solids, husband got me extra spicy tom yum chicken soup. check
  • about time to re-medicate and pass out for as long as possible. check
I looked a mess laying in bed watching biggest loser make over week where they see thier families...omg... crying, snot flying, tissue everywhere. HAHA I shall leave you with that image.

Over and out.

5 comments:

CJ said...

Oh! Get well soon :) {{hugs}}

WWSuzi said...

I hope your feeling better tout de suite!

Stephanie said...

Get well :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you were suppose to be on the mend ! Get well soon !

Mrs. Crumpet said...

I hope you get better!

On a lighter note: thank you for the image, though I cannot make fun of you bc the image I had in my head was me in the same situation, tissue tears, snot and all!!!