Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Treat Day Hell at the office

Today.... its cheese scones, muffins and cookies.

Todays goals are:

1. not have any treats
2. drink +3L water

I can do eeeet!!

edit::

OH YEAH!!! *flips treats the bird* take that treats. I WIN AGAIN!!

me - 2
treats - 0

4 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Yes you can!
WTF is it with all the "treats" anyway?
I don't understand this about office culture.
Please explain.

Tamzin said...

me thinks... its so that you get so fat that you can not leave your desk and then are forced to work MORE!

:D

Kimberly said...

Once you kick the treats habit, everything gets so much easier. When I was first starting out on this journey that was the first thing to go.

You CAN do it!

Stages of Change said...

You can do it. Office treats are one of the more nefarious things out there, but be strong!

Your goals today are in your capable hands, and YOU CAN DO IT!!!