Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, January 8, 2009

Midweek Slump

Last night I didn't get to bed on time, in fact it was later then usual and I managed 5.5hrs of sleep last night. I did get in my 3L of water though, bonus.

The house is a rubbish heap, the kitchen is a disaster zone... I've noticed that as I eat better and better there is more and more and MORE dishes, Tupperware and implements that are collecting in the sink and spreading rapidly to the counter.

I packed a lunch for today... but tonight I can tell is a danger time for me. I can feel it right now... another crazed day at the office. My frustration level is off the charts and I've not eaten anything that makes me feel both full and satisfied mentally. Thats the kicker... why must food be the thing that makes me "feel good". ug.

Dinner tonight is going to have to be something that I cook ... and I know that I'm not in the mood to do that today. I can feel the urge to bury myself is a sugar coated coma right now. I'm not too sure what to do to get that to pass.

Bfast:
1c Almond breeze
1/3c 1%cottage cheese + small banana
Snack1:
1 med skim milk mocha (with whip cream)
Lunch:
4 slices rye bread, 3 slices deli ham, 2oz low fat swiss cheese, 1T mustard, 1 large tomato
Snack 2:
1/3c Activia Apple&Grain yogurt
Snack 3:
Lemon Pepper Tuna
small coffee with 2 mini creamers
Dinner:
3oz Mozzarella cheese
2c tomato soup
6 hearty rye crackers
1T becel


Water: a measly 800ml at the moment, getting more now.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Stop at the grocery store and pick something up from the prepared food case. Pick something light like some baked chicken and grean beans. You won't have to cook AND it is stress free. You can eat healthy and not have to cook. I don't cook at all.