Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sugar Junkie

This morning has not started great - but I'm not going to let that dominate my day.

Bfast:
2c almond milk
2T protien powder
1/3c 1% cottage cheese
2 coffee with cream
1 blueberry scone

Today is office treat day and there are cinnamon buns dripping with icing.

I'm NOT going to have any

So instead - I had a scone from the coffee shop... honestly... I don't think that there is much difference calorically between the two. Regardless... I've not had any water this morning (surprise surprise that I'm "hungry") and I'm jonesing for a treat.

I have my coffee, I'm going to the gym at lunch today, and I'm about to get some water so I can drink this beast into submission then get some less sugar filled foods in me to level out the spike I'm on.

Day is getting better.....

Snack1:
1 lemon pepper 85g tin of tuna
2 hearty rye crackers
Lunch:
1 ham&swiss on rye sammich (mustard, lettuce, ham, swiss, sprouts, tomato, cucumber)
1.5c mixed fruit
(Hidden in bottom drawer bought with my sandwich.... 1 sm packet of salt and vinegar chips...okay... now that I've told, I'm going to throw them away...f*ck...that was easier then I thought...)
Snack2:
2 hearty rye crackers
1tsp butter
Snack3:
1c V8 fruit juice
Dinner:
Sushi Dinner (mixed rolls and sashimi, and a few tempura veggies), green tea.

Exercise:
Walked to work 1km
Gym at lunch - 35min on treadmill. walked warm up and running at 3.6 (did a 4min stint at 4.0)
Post work - 468stairs, walk to sushi restaurant 1.5km

6 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Kiddo you may not have started the way you wanted to, but i think you've rocked the rest of the day :)

Brightcetera said...

WTF is it with your office and all the F-ing treats???????????????
It's pissing me off!!! :)

Have a great dinner with your friends!

Katie said...

salt and vinegar chips? I was doing well until I read that...I want some! (my fave junk food next to ice cream( *sigh*

You've had a good day!
yeah...what IS up with all the office treats? I don't think I could survive...it seems like someone is always bringing goodies in.
It's my hubby's problem, too. Once it's in front of his face...he's doomed.

Stages of Change said...

Great workout! Enjoy the much deserved and awesomely delicious Sushi. My favorite.

Tamzin said...

Sadly - wednesday is the "official treat day" at the office - there is a list - everyone signes up and they all try to outdo each other with the quality and quantity of treats that they bring.

Its...torture. But such is life. I guess I'm going to have to live with temptation. If it has to be hard at first, then so be it.

:)

Martha said...

I think you're right about that scone...but WTG on chucking the chips!