Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday - Gratuitous Beaver Shot!! Oh my!


I know you can't get enough!! teehee

4 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I can't and they're sooooo cute!!

Danielle said...

Hey. Whatever makes you happy. Sometimes I just can't stop posting cute dog pictures- so, you just do what makes you giggle!

Anonymous said...

you are TOO FUNNY.

and this all reminded me of a line from the movie Airplane.

know the line of which Im thinking?

Miz.

Shrink to Fit said...

Thanks! I needed that! LOL