Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Nosh & Daily Goal

Bfast:
1c Almond Breeze (unsweetened)
1 med banana
2 tsp cashew/macadamia nut butter
1 whole grain wrap
1 c black tea w/ 1/4 tsp local honey

Snack 1:
1 med skim milk latte

Lunch:
1.5c BNS Mac&Cheese
1c mixed greens (asparagus, peas, spinach)
1/2c Apple&Grain Activia yogurt

Water thus far: 2 liters

Snack 2:
2 slices deli ham
1T mustard
1slice low fat swiss cheese
1 whole grain wrap

Dinner:
2 turkey&chickpea burgers
1c brown rice
1c spinach
1T herb mustard



Snack 4:
3/4c oatmeal
1T protein powder

1/2 raspberries
1 banana


Goal today...I'm not too sure. I got up this morning and weighted myself again ... just to make sure that yesterdays weight wasn't some sort of cosmic joke on me.... Nope. 275.6 again. :)

Oh - I know what my goal today is.... Today is a weekend Goal. To drink 3L of water on both Saturday and Sunday. I'm very bad at getting my water in on weekends. I sleep late, get coffee and don't have a water bottle next to me all the time. This weekend... water central!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I have the same problem with water on the weekends.. I always have big water bottle at work I constantly drink from.. but on the weekends.. sleep in late.. get lazy.. not enough water!