Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, December 13, 2010

Spawn - Day 7

Monday Monday!

I have to say that today is my usual weigh in and I'm not going to bother with my exciting weigh in yesterday for the Spawn challenge.

However, as a teaser, I'm very pleased with this mornings number as well! HA! Take that cliffhanger! ;)

Last night after my massive salad dinner I was still hungry... I had my popcorn...still hungry.... My stomach growled all the way to this mornings breakfast. The husband even commented while we were on the couch last night that he heard it rumble. LOL

I am proud to say that I didn't freak out. I sat on the couch and THOUGHT about all the things that I could do. I could get up, get in my car and go out and get something... something... icecreamy...

Then I thought that I would have to log it on my spreadsheet, change all the numbers and then re-post it all... and ... I'm too lazy! :D HA!! take that hunger. I'm TOO lazy to get food.

Tonight is one of my favorite dinners. We are going to go for a big walk and keep that end of things moving along. More exercise each day in little increments. I have one more big task to get done... sleep.

I've been staying up later and later and later... last night I didn't get to sleep until 1.30am. I have to be up at 7am (at the latest!). So this is not working for me. Its such a bad habit, and hard for me to stop since I am a natural night owl.

I want to start getting up and doing a home workout in the mornings, so I'm going to get into a HOT bath tonight and get to bed early and try to get some extra winks. Then force myself to get up early for this week.

Water: 79.6oz at the moment. Aiming for +160

Okay, here is todays food:

7 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

You are doing great, Tamzin and I'm so curious to know the your numbers. I'm going to sneak over to Allan's blog and take a peak but I promise not to tell. You water goal is daunting. I'm getting about 100 ounces per day which is a little over what Allan suggested. It feels right for me though and for the first time in my life, I'm fully hydrated. THAT is saying something. :)

Vegan Chick Pea said...

That's a lot of water! I'm trying to up my water intake too! :)

Tamzin said...

Yep!! Water is a biggie for this. I have to stay on it all the time or I won't make it!

101.5oz down as of right now. 3L. and other 2+ to go. With a walk this evening I won't have any trouble getting to the 160's.

I have trouble remmebering what it was like to not even get one single Liter in a day. Ug. those were dark days for sure.

the strawberry said...

I'm a night owl too! I have to be up by 6, and wasn't in bed til 1- and stayed awake longer :( Its one of my goals that I'm really struggling with.

Kimberly said...

I'm glad someone likes morning workouts. I have clearly established that I hates them. I hates them so much.

Congrats on your living with the hunger and not letting it be a thing. I kind of get energized when my stomach growls - like it is recognizing my hard work.

Karla said...

I can easily drink 2-3 liters of water a day. When I drink more I don't feel good :P

you are doing great!!

Joy said...

Hello Miss Tamzin! I gave you the Honest Scrap award on my blog. Swing by anytime to pick it up ;)