Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saturday Overindulgence

Got up this morning and took the hubby for a 3.5mile walk. It was SO beautiful out. We had a light breakfast - shared protein shake and a banana.


Post walk we went for breakfast at our fav bfast spot and sat out on the pattio. I love this weather. Sunny, warm, but with a cool breeze. LOVE IT!


Home for the afternoon, had a long bath and read in the tub. Watched some documentaries and did some crafting.


We had plans for the evening to celebrate Hanukkah with friends over Latkes at a great restaurant. I had my evening meal plan all laid out. And...


I ate more than I should. And now I am filled with remorse. Especially after such a great victory last night at the Christmas party. Arg. :(


I had planned for 2 latkes, some sour cream and some apple sauce. I ate 3, and then had half a blintz. That was an extra 385calories... which put me over my daily total by 292.


FUUUUUG


I did have a lot of water today, and we did get some excellent exercise in. Tomorrow is the start of Phase 3 of Allan's Spawn of Son of Double Dog Dare You Challenge. I am going to have to get MORE dedicated.


Weigh in tomorrow morning.


Food today....

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh I know the "morning after" guilt feeling all too well. You have been doing awesome; brush yourself off and begin today anew! Take care!