Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Refocus

Today I'm doing a lot better. I think that the saturation for treats came to a head yesterday. I'm moving the offending items today before lunch to get them the f*ck away from me.

I'll be putting out stuff in the communal kitchen...which means that it will be gone before the end of the day.

I had the second half of my dinner last night for breakfast today. I forgot how much I LOVE cottage cheese and the awesome protein in it. Another lovely pear and a cup of the good stuff and I'm feeling full and happy.

Tonight we may go for some veggie Indian food. Last time hubby and I split an appy, a meal and a naan. This time I might just get the appy for myself and split the naan (peas paratha actually - naan with potato and peas in it... a lot less bread).

We are going to get out for a BIG walk tonight and then this weekend is going to be a lot of cleaning and organizing. I need to get out in the yard and do some work. I want the house to be cleaned totally and ready for me to enjoy my time off without any chores to do.

We have a lunch out today to celebrate one of our interns passing the bar. I am currently thinking of ways to decline gracefully.

Other than that. Water is good, treats are away from me now. HA! I moved them before finishing this. This weekend is going to be full of hard work and lazy evening. And water... lots and lots of water!

2 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I'm drowning in water here but I feel much better hydrated on this plan than I ever felt when I was barely getting any fluids.

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Ooh, before I was vegan, I used to LOVE cottage cheese. So delicious!
Enjoy the Indian food tonight!