Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back at work.

Oooooh, this morning it was tough to get out of bed and get showered, dressed and out the door. But... I did it!

Oatmeal for breakfast. About to go and get my coffee for the morning. I am planning a walk when I get home this evening. Dinner is salad with diced chicken.

Oh...and I'm wearing a 1x sweater today that I've had for 8 months...waiting for me to get into it. I put it on and couldn't believe that it fit. I wish that I had taken a picture of what it looked like 3 months ago.

*Big Grin*

5 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Congrats on the new sweater. I love fitting into things that I never believed I would get into. Have a great day.:)

Carly said...

Wooo Hooo on the sweater! That is the best feeling ever!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

The sweater is a BIG victory. Congratulations. Pretty soon it will be too big for you so don't get too used to it. ;-) One of the terrible side effects of losing weight: buying new clothes.

WWSuzi said...

You da bomb :) Seriously that's an awesome NSV!!

Jaime said...

Nothing better than fitting into smaller clothes, awesome!