Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love Scrap!

Awwww!! Joy at the most tempting name for a blog ever gave me a lovely award and said some really nice things about me! :D

I am Honestly Scrappy!!! I love it!! Not to mention that she listed out a couple more blogs in her post that I can go perv on now! YES. I love filling in my roster of peeps.

She was kind enough to note my excellent wild grapefruit hunting skillz! I am going to be attempting some more grapefruit plucking antics this weekend. They are just too delicious not to try for more!

Thank you Joy!

6 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

Thanks for the wonderful comment over the weekend. You really gave me so perspective.

Congrats on your award! You have always been honest and that is why I love reading your blog!

the strawberry said...

Congrats on the award- you totally earned it! Good luck on the grapefruit hunt!

WWSuzi said...

Congrats you totally deserve that award!

Jen said...

Congrats on your award!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

You deserve it!

Joy said...

I sixth what everyone else said; you most certainly deserved it! Thanks for having such a fun and honest blog for me to read :)