Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday weigh In

290.4 lbs

So that is up 2.4lbs. Yesterdays post says it all. Ug.

However, I know that I just have to keep working, drinking my water and just keep working on this. I want to win, I don't want to be fat anymore.

4 comments:

Mrs. D said...

Do NOT get discouraged.. if you're sticking to your plan, it will come off. Maybe up the water today and flush your system, see if that helps. The scale is a douche- don't let it ruin your week!

Mrs. D said...

and HUGS! :)

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Just keep at it, you can do it. There are always going to be some setbacks, but you can get through them.

spunkysuzi said...

I agree drink the water and stay away from salt and it will be off lickety split!!
"hugs" we've all been there and done that!