Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spawn - Day 2

Just call me Cap'n Kirk because today I am boldly going where I have never gone before...

Or rather, where I can not in any recent memory remember doing (well really... no. I can't recall ever doing this)... I am eating yesterdays left over lunch for todays lunch.

yes, that was thunder you heard. I know... I can't believe it either! haha I actually had enough lunch left over to eat it again!? wow.

Yesterday I had greek food for lunch; a chicken soup and an order of hummus with pita and veg. I ate the soup and half the hummus plate yesterday and today, I'm having the hummus and pita (and olives) for my lunch!

I'm really very pleased with myself.

This afternoon is going to be a test. I was just moving around in the office and there are a lot of meetings here today over lunch, which means that in about 3 hours, there is going to be a LOT of cheat foods in the kitchen. So I'm eating my lunch, getting my water in me and I have my afternoon snack at my desk.

Happily I have a grapefruit, kashi bar and some yogurt to have this afternoon. All of which I find really make me feel full and satisfied.

I'm at exactly 1600 calories for today. Hubby and I are going to head out for another walk tonight, we just love this cool weather here so are trying to take advantage of it every time we can. Also bonus...exercise!

I'm already at 81oz of water today and here is the food breakdown:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well beam me up Scotty ! That must have been a alot leftovers. Greek food always sounds so yummy to me.

Have fun on your walk tonight, it is too darn cold her to walk...brrrr!

the strawberry said...

That does sound yummy! Enjoy your walk- I'm avoiding the cold as much as possible! ;)

Twix said...

Enjoy your walk! Congrats on cutting your lunch in half. ;-)

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Okay, now that I've stopped laughing ...

CONGRATULATIONS! Your self control is excellent right now. You are "in the mode" as they say.

It will get easier, but your planning around the kitchen lures was wonderful!

Keep this up, and you'll drop a lot this week. It will be fun to watch!! Well done!

xx

Kimberly said...

Where did you get your Greek food? I love Niko Niko's. Their potatoes are sinful.

I'm taking tonight off from the exercise. Tomorrow night I am going to go buy some cold weather workout clothes so I can stand the wind and the cold while running.

Vegan Chick Pea said...

You're doing awesome. I like the foods.
Here's a simple food equation for ya:
Hummus + pita + olives = delicious

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Oh, and the ketchup was for the grilled cheese!!! :) Ketchup and banana? Yuck! Hahaha.

When I was a kid, we always ate grilled cheese with ketchup. It wasn't 'til I made grilled cheese for my boyfriend a few years ago that I realized that I was the only one who did that! :P Hehehe.