Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spawn - Day 3

Christmas Surprise....


Another holiday trap.. that I have sniffed out and will escape!


Today is the office department Christmas luncheon. Happily, I just found out that we are not required to finish the day. YAY for surprise half days. That means that I am going to get out to the park with my ipod and do a big long walk in the sunshine. I can not wait.

I had a look at the menu this morning. I’m getting the mixes greens salad with vinaigrette dressing and the margarita pizza (small), I will also be indulging in some sparkling water … to make me feel special! I’m not sure what the portion sizes are going to be like, but I will eat all the salad and half the pizza if it is large, if it is tiny (personal sized) I will eat it all. I’m also considering the roasted vegetable & goat cheese pizza.. .I’ll decide while I’m there.

Very excited. YAY half days.

Water so far…66.8oz

Here is my estimated food:

6 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

Sounds like you have a good plan for your party today ! Bonus that you get out of work too !!!!

Joy said...

Mmmm roasted vegetable and goat cheese pizza sounds the bomb! You should go with that one and then I can live vicariously through you! :)

Kimberly said...

Our lunch is tomorrow and I found out today that it was pre-ordered, as in you can only eat what was already arranged. I threw a fit because I had already figured out what I could eat and there is someone who has a special menu that is gluten-free. Well, I have fat cancer and I am not eating crap just because it is on order. If need be, I will pay for my own lunch.

I'm glad you were able to avoid the holiday trap @ work. That has to make you feel all sorts of empowered and motivated.

:cheers:

Tamzin said...

eekkk! Kimberly... that happened to me today.

:(

Mine was suprise, here is your menu!

I did okay, but not great. I'm staying under my limit today with a lighter dinner.

OH!!! Niko Niko's.. thats where I had my greek lunch. The food is so amazing there. If you have not had the chicken soup. You should.

Mrs. D said...

Awesome planning ahead!! Our Christmas potluck is Dec 22, and most of the office is bringing crap (half is desserts, seriously). I'm packing snacks and bringing taco soup!

Mrs. D said...

Awesome planning ahead!! Our Christmas potluck is Dec 22, and most of the office is bringing crap (half is desserts, seriously). I'm packing snacks and bringing taco soup!