Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, December 29, 2008

Weight In Monday Dec 29

Weigh-In: 278.5lbs - down 1.0lbs

Neck -16, Bust - 48.5, Ribcage - 42.5, Waist - 49, Hips - 52.5, Thigh (L) - 27.5 Thigh (R) - 26, Calf (L) - 18.8, Calf (R) - 18.2, Bicep (L) - 14.7, Bicep (R) - 14.7
Total Inches: 328.4

Down 0.5 inches since last weigh-in...however worth noting....I've lost 5 inches total in December!!

I'm pleased that things are still moving in an ever slowly downward motion. I'm going to really give my clean eating a good go this next 5 weeks and see if I can really make some progress on both my inches and my weight. I set a goal much earlier in for a lost of 15lbs by Feb 1st. I'm not sure that is really going to happen for me, but I'm going to try and get as close as possible.

I have another day of this sickness and I should be good to go full on at the gym again. Very exciting! I also got a new pair of runners for Christmas, so my feetz are happy to have those to start running in. YAY.

I have to get a food plan together and get more lunches pre-packed as that is my downfall. I seem to be handling the trips in and out of the house well - no fast food stoppages. When I'm at the office the temptations are fast and furious. Much better to be full and feel the guilt of not eating what I've packed then to be hungry and wondering how I'll resist.

I also love it when I set a daily challenge on here for all to see, whatever it is that morning that is most on my mind. Its a great tool for me to live up to what I've said I will do (not eat cookies, go to the gym at lunch etc etc), so I plan on doing more of that as well.

Next Monday...... PROGRESS PICTURES!!!!! Come and get an eye-full! haha

Dinner is in the oven and I have a load of laundry in, and food to prep for tomorrow. I'll get on for some blog perving a little later and see what the people had to say this evening.

oh - Katschi - this is for you. Behold my amazing paint skillz!












Edit:: forgot to say that I did the stairs down to the ground floor again after work - I'm feeling it now! 468 + 468 = 936 steps down today! WooHoo!

Here is dinner... I had some rice, but it was one of those microwave bags and it smelled nasty...so I threw it away. Tonight was pork loin, organic apple sauce and green&yellow beans (lots, but I couldn't eat them all). After, I had some 1% cottage cheese, almonds and orange slices.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

15lbs is a strong goal. If you put everything into it its possible...and even if you don't it 15lbs at least you know that you will closer than you are today.

Good luck with your goals!

Brightcetera said...

OMG!!!! LOL!!!
See? this is why I luvs Tamzin :)

Sabs said...

Congrats on the inches lost! You are doing great!

* said...

Love inches lost! I like the idea of daily challenges. With all your doing Feb. should find you smiling.

Anonymous said...

Dear MizInchesDown,

and? how was the tues? is the wednesday shaping up to be?

all that :)

Miz.

Stages of Change said...

CONGRATS on the loss, and good goal setting. Have a good New Year!

Brightcetera said...

I KNOW I'm changing cause I got excited looking at the beans
& the cottage cheese, nuts and orange slices :)