Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, December 7, 2008

A meme for Sunday fun

Mara at 24Steps to go tagged me with a meme. :D I love these things! and its a little Sunday fun.

Rules:
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog. (done)
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (done)
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs. (yikes...I don't know that many bloggers yet!!)
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

hummmm lets see. I'll try to make this as interesting as I can.

1. My bottom left rib is half the size it should be. It was discovered at a chiropractic appointment where I had a full torso x-ray. I have a ribblette! ha-ha Never bothered me before, and the Dr. says it never will.

2. I hate raisons.

3. I don't own a TV and haven't had one for going on 4 years now. Its great. I actually don't miss it at all.

4. I am a fantasy nut! I love fantasy books and movies. And since I don't have a TV I typically read at least one book a week. Luckily I have a couple of great used book stores very close to me.

5. I have size 10.5 ladies feet, which makes it hard to find cute shoes for work. But I am totally in love with asics runners and they have ladies 10.5 that fit me like slippers. I own 5 pairs right now.

6. I lived in England for 4 years.

7. My husband and I decided on to have our wedding on October 4th, because we thought 10-4 for an anniversary date was funny!

Well, there you go! Everything you never needed to know about me. Thank you Mara!!

Okay, you lucky people! I'm tagging you !! :)
Katschi at FITCETERA
Stephanie at Taming the Chew
Fab Kate at Fabulous at 50
Chai at Out of the Frying Pan
Amy at On my way to a healthier slimmer me!
Sarah at Finding by Losing
and last but not least
Roder at Waste The Waist

2 comments:

Roder said...

Thanks for the tag Tamzin - I've already been tagged once before. Here's my response:
http://wastethewaist.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-huh.html

Brightcetera said...

Thanks for the tag, Tamzin! I'll get around to it, I promise.
I am a bigfoot myself...man feet. It IS hard to pretty them up but I'm still grateful that I have them attached down there :)
10-4...now that IS funny..lol
I've been listening to the radio far more often than watching tv in preparation for cancelling my cable. There really isn't that much good anyway & I could really catch up on LIFE!
It's good to know you don't miss it.