Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Cardio Done

I did it! Elliptical machine for 60min. Tired and sweaty! :)

I'm going to see if I can sort out a shovel and clear the snow from our walkway... little extra never killed anyone! put I'm going to have a snack first. Apple and Almond butter, here I come!

Edit:: Shoveling done. Reward procured. Dinner Made!









Regular brewed coffee with cream (switching to lower fat whitener soon). Dinner is spinach with mandarin orange slices, almonds with a splash of balsamic vinegar and ex-virgin olive oil. Pepper is a Greek stuff roasted pepper, and Daaamn it was good.

4 comments:

Brightcetera said...

60 minutes on the elliptical...you're OUTRAGEOUS !!!! :) LOL WOW!!!
apple & almond butter sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

You rocked that Elliptical. Way to go! I saw all that snow in your picture and pray that we don't get the snow and ice we're supposed to at least until we are on the plane out of town LOL

Love stuffed peppers! Yum!

Martha said...

60 mins! That's awesome! Keep it up:-) Where do you live? I'm in Stockholm, and our produce is the pits, most of it is from Argentina or Kenya.

PS, I hate snow, but shoveling is good exercise!

Brightcetera said...

Love the pics!