Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, December 12, 2008

Made it Home!

I did the stairs down again today (YAY!!!!!!!! ty ty ty katschi, I never thought of how great ended the workday would be doing that). Walked home in the snow, its getting crazy out there, but not too cold, so it was a very nice evenings outing. Short walk, no hill... however, every fibre in my quads feel like they are going to spring free. So I figure a little rest today is okay.

Got home and was NOT in the mood to cook. Made a large yummy salad....boiled an egg while I was unwinding from the walk home and that was it. I'm eating it right now, and its dee'lish!

2 large handfuls of spinach, generous portion of sprouts, corner of a red onion, 1 egg, 1 slice deli chicken breast, feta cheese. Topped with x-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Viola!

Here's to a good weekend for all of us.

1 comment:

Brightcetera said...

yw! yw! yw! Tamzin!
We will kick this in 2009!
I love that kind of salad. I haven't had boiled eggs in forever...I love them. I'll have to make some soon.
Here's to a great weekend to you, too!!!