Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, December 15, 2008

Weight In Monday, Dec 15, 2008

Well today was weight in (see last couple of posts!) I'm up. Not good.

Weight: 278.8lbs (+0.2lbs)

Inches:
Neck - 16.1, Bust - 48, Ribs - 43, waist - 48.5, Hips - 51.4, R Thigh - 27.5, L Thigh - 27.8, R Calf - 18.3, L Calf - 19, R Bicep - 14.9, L Bicep - 14.8
Total - 329.3

So, I guess calling this blog one inch at a time was pretty accurate. I'm not too unhappy as my inches have gone down, I think that I'm about to have a good breakthrough if I can just maintain my better habits and keep my activity level up right now. I've made a mental shift as well. That this is not going to be simple, so now when its hard I'm not as disappointed that I'm struggling. Managing expectations I suppose. :)

So there you have it! I'm having some rice chicken and curry sauce with peas and carrots tonight, as well as 4 mini pitas toasted with hummus. Its pretty great! I have some other obligations tonight though, so I have to run. I'm going to be on later to surf the other blogs and see what everyone else has been up to today and over the weekend.

EDIT::
Forgot to log my Monday stairs. Down 26 flighst, every 5 flights I went up 1/2 flight.
down 26 x 18 = 468
up 2.5 x 18 = 45
down 2.5 x 18 = 45
Total = 558

2 comments:

Shrink to Fit said...

Yum, I love hummus on pitas!

You really have a great attitude going. Keep it up. Since your inches went down something is happening! Woo Hoo!

You are too, funny! Love your comments on my blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

yep on the inches. stick with this as next weigh in you WILL SEE THE EL BEES GONE AS WELL!