Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, December 7, 2008

motivational crisis. aka - Snow

Ug...okay I wrote that meme, surfed blogs and have been sitting here thinking about all the excuses that I have so that I don't go for my walk... since its SNOWING! :(

I'm going to get in my car and go the the gym (free underground parking) and get on the elliptical machine with my ipod and imagine the fat burning off me.

Today's goal - soak my tee shirt with sweat. Now that I've posted it... I have to do it.

2 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Well? Did you go sweat your butt off?

Brightcetera said...

Good goin, girl!!!
Ahhhh, Costco.
I'm assuming you're talking about the fresh salmon??
I buy the frozen filets. I also love the fresh rainbow trout.
I did the meme btw