Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Need a little inspiration to get the day started?

I did... I was already plotting how to work in a full-fat muffin to my eating clean challenge when last I clicked over to Becky's site.

yeah... that rocked.



Toady's Goal - besides carry on with the drinking more water - today's goal is really a "tonight goal".

Tonight I am going over to spend NYE with some friends and they are the sort that really like to lay on a big spread. I used to look forward to it, but now...I'm dreading it. So tonight I'm going to eat a BIG dinner and go prepared.

Tonight I'm allowed to have:
2 small helpings of a dessert;
4 pieces of finger food (spanicopita, meatballs etc.);
2T of dip or dressing (with as many veggies as I want); and
1 glass of champers

4 comments:

WWSuzi said...

You just inspired me!!

Dani said...

I so was going to link to that as well! Phenomenal I agree!! :o) Sometimes we all need the slap up side the head that says, "YOU CAN, SO WHY DON'T YOU???" :o)

Tamzin said...

It totally resonated with me today. Link away Dani!! The more people that see it the better.

:D

Tamzin said...

ps...I have gas today!

HAHAHAH