Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday...TGIO

thats Thank Gawds Its Over!

This is the start of my hell week at the office. Tis our very busy week and its getting started in a massive way. I have to be very conscious this week to get up and move around as much as possible, as well as drink MORE water.

I had a good salad (greens, pear, grapes, red onion, goat cheese, and pecans!) and enjoyed my home made left over Butternut squash mac&cheese! Yum Yum. But worked through my lunch hour and didn't get up and about much today. I had 11 servings of veggies today. That made me happy!

However, I have not had enough water - this is going to have to change.

All afternoon I obsessed over diet coke and peanut M&M's. I emailed 2 friends to tell me NOT to get and get them. I didn't.

I hate that these kinds of things creep up and take hold of my brain and then it spends most of its time trying to convince me to go and get some.....I ate 2 servings of Whole Wheat goldfish. which is MORE calories than the little bag of peanut M&M's...but I think I made the right choice.

I sneaked in my weights session after work - 10min warm up (5 on the treadmill and 5 on the elliptical). Did my dumbbell snatches. 3 sets of 10 each arm. First set was with a 25lbs one, the last 2 were with a 20lbs bell.

Arrived home to husband making a lovely dinner of colcannon (ours was red and russet potatoes, 1 head of savoy cabbage, 1 bunch of kale, 2 slices of Canadian bacon chopped up, 1 can of corned beef, 1 large yellow onion, 4 cloves garlic and low fat milk and low fat margarine). It was quite delish and not too bad on calories... I fear for what all that cabbage is going to do to me tomorrow...but...I will just have to deal with that when it comes! *toot toot* haha

Wasted a fair amount of time on tv and surfing the net. I should be reading and relaxing and that... is where I am going now.

Happy End of Monday Everyone!

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I hate it when my brain focuses on one specific junk food! So hard to not eat it!!
Good for you on not going for the M&M's.
Picking up weights now that was a great plan.
That salad with the goat cheese sounds awesome! If i ever drop by it's going to be a request :)

Anne H said...

Canadian Bacon and cabbage...sound yummy alright!