Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, March 19, 2010

waiting for the other shoe

Daily Weigh In: 290.4 .. down .2lbs

I'm getting freaked out... in a good way.

Post work got a quick gym session in - 3 sets of bicep curls and military press with 20lbs dumbbells. 3 sets 10 reps 195 on the leg press.

Currently awaiting hubby to get home so we can go for a walk while the sun is still up.

Sum of small steps today:
1. cancelled lunch date with husband - opting for stored food at the office (V8 soup, bag of instant nuker Rice from Uncle bens)
2. only ate half a donut and a small (1inch square) of toffee that was at the office toda
3. Didn't touch all the McDonald's breakfast sandwiches that were brought in.

WOOHOO!

Tonight is English breakfast for dinner. Heinz Beans, poached eggs and toast. Then off to the Hobby Lobby to get some crafting supplies as I have a craft day with friends tomorrow!

Tonight

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores!! I love that place.

I can't imagine working somewhere that has donuts and McD's. My word...that would be crazy hard!!

Mrs. O said...

You did good this week!! I think if they'd had one of those free for all Fridays where I used to work, I would weight 500+ lbs!! (Luckily, my boss was a cheap-O and only treated us to Chinese food only occasionally ... a food I can easily say no to.) I'm just glad that the McDonalds was several blocks away and I never felt like walking to it ... I love their sausage breakfast sandwiches; not helpful when they'd have their 2 for $3 sale!

But you set your mind to it and stuck to it and you were prepared. Good for you!!!

CJ said...

Great going! I am happy you found your groove back

WWSuzi said...

You are doing great ;)