Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fatal Flaw....

right....its bed time and I just got in the door and have been out since I left for work this morning at 7.30am....this has been one long ass day.

I knew that I had an appointment with our accountant right after work to discuss my taxes as they are going to be complicated this year - with immigration, foreign property owner, etc etc...

I ate REALLY well today, but knew that I was going to be eating dinner out post accountant meeting and then spending the evening with friends at the coffee shop.

Fatal Flaw in planning.... instead of eating more in the day of my foods, I knew that I would be eating out so made sure to reserve calories... instead, I was famished and over ate at the dinner out ... and then since I was already in "shove food in my face" mode, we got to the coffee shop and I had a muffin and a latte. I am over on calories today by 600. Damn....

Need more water today as well.

This mornings weigh in was good - back down - 289.8lbs.

right - bed time - tomorrow morning is going to come fast!

7 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

well, this too shall pass. I have that problem too. Tomorrow is a new day!

soggywetlettuceleaf said...

Hi Tamzin,

tried to find an email address for you but i couldn't seem to find one :)

So, i thought i'd let you know via here if thats okay?

Just to say that i love your blog and have been following you for a while - you're inspiring me! :)

So, i've linked to one of your posts on my blog, i hope you don't mind - if you do, please let me know!

Many thanks and keep it up!

CJ said...

Tomorrow will be better! Sometimes we just slip up!

TitanThirteen said...

Well at least you planned. You didn't stick to it, but it's a start. Hopefully next time will be easier :o0

WWSuzi said...

I find long days like that make me so off schedule that anything i normally do just fly's out the window! Today is a new day and i have no doubt you'll be right back to your normal routine :)

Anonymous said...

It's hard to not reserve calories when we know we are going out to eat. Unfortunately then we get over hungry and eat more than we would have if we hadn't eaten more during the day. I've been there...don't beat yourself up about it :)

Mrs. O said...

Oh yeah, I've done that. I thought it would help so if I eat too many calories at dinner, I'll still be within my range. But we seem to forget that we still get hungry during the day.

Just brush it off. Next time, you'll know what to do. :)