Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, March 22, 2010

Carb Bomb!

Poor sleep last night and I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. No weigh in as I was 25 min late the shower and 25 min late to the office. Not too sure why my sleep was so restless last night.... likely has to something to do with the popcorn that I ate while watching Alice in Wonderland last night (it was slightly disappointing btw).

Lunch today was good - leftovers and a salad. Lots of fruit and water today.

Went for a walk this evening. Dinner was tasty and I'm under calories, but it was a carb bomb!
Angle hair pasta with chicken, mushrooms and asparagus with home made garlic bread... a lot of garlic bread. MORE than I really should have.
Regardless, I'm drinking my water and we went for an evening walk to move it around - tomorrow is gym time for some weights, and another walk in the evening. Its almost bed time - I need to catch up on some zzzz's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on all the walking :)

That pasta sounds yummy...