Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Update

Well... been avoiding posting because I've been off track since Friday evening. Arg.
Such is the ups and downs of life. I have done some great walking, but didn't manage to get in some more weights.

This month I'm going to do that. I do have April goals to set!! My gawds - how can a month go by so quickly.

Weigh In: 292.8 (+3.2)

Sadly, I've been dehydrated since Friday and I've done sweet FA about it. In fact I've got a big headache that caught up with me today.

I'm enthusiastic for this coming month, its still lovely out - and despite this weeks gain, I've had some great changes made and some good solid new habits formed. All of which will do me well in the coming months.

So, today I'm keeping it short - I have things to do so I'll save the blogging for this week!

Happy Sunday All!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

We've all been there and done that!! Now go drink a glass of water :)