Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Run

I got up and went for my run this morning - I was still sore as a sore thing - but I did it. :) 3km, but it was a tough one, and my legs were tight. But I still enjoyed myself.

I ate like shit today. I did. That same old same old. Oh I'm doing well - I can eat what I want bla bla bla. I have to get my head around that eventually.

2 oat pancakes pre-run, eggs bennie with copious amounts of coffee, then ginger fried beef (this was wok style - not the crunchy deep fried ones) on coconut rice for late lunching. Then I had 4 slices of rye toast with 2T of BP2 chocolate with 2T honey.

I don't know what I'm feeling now. I had made sweet potato chips for dinner but I burned the ever-living hell out of them and nearly smoked myself out of the house. So I've not eaten yet. I'm hungry - yet not. I've had 1.5L of water this afternoon - which isn't enough. I'm not too sure what to do about food. Nothing is appealing right now. Ug.

Well - tomorrow is weigh-in day. And no matter what. I have to say - I am pretty proud of my new pictures. I had no idea that 10lbs could make such a difference. I'm so blind to it in the mirror. To sit here and compare them and SEE the difference.

I'm looking forward to the next ten!!

The not great of the day - once I was done with my eating out with friends - I did sweet FA around the house - no cleaning, no packing, no groceries. I'm going to have no lunch for tomorrow....wait! I have some freezer foods. Great - will take that. :)

Woot! saved. Okay - now its time for sleeps!

2 comments:

helensjourney said...

I'm just the same. My first stone down I was like "how can I celebrate, I'll eat this, or drink some wine" It is hard to get your head around it sometimes.

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

So glad to hear you went on the run. Gosh I wish I could do that too.

And you're not alone in that thinking that you're doing good so you can eat whatever, I have it too and have to break away from that mindset for sure.

Here's to the next 10lbs for us!