Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, March 13, 2009

Catch up & a Daily Goal

Thursday was pretty uninteresting.

Bfast:
Oatmeal Pancake (plain)
Banana
Clementines x2
Coffee
Lunch:
Large Falafel Pita with lots of veggies and humus

Snack1:
8 small chocolate Easter eggs
Snack 2:

banana
Clementines x2
Snack3:
4 slices turkey breast
Dinner:
6 small slices rye bread
5 oz mozzarella cheese
2T becel
1c Butternut Squash Soup
3 dill pickles


Dinner was… not great. I wanted grilled cheese and soup - I love the bread!!! I've noticed that I've been going a little more out of the normal with chocolate this last bit. I know that I shouldn’t but I still talk myself into it.

I need to get my butt moving more. I did manage to make myself walk the whole way home after work, the sun was out - so it was an easy choice to make. I love me some sunshine! I have to say that my body is still sore from the yoga class on Wednesday…even now I'm I'm sitting I can feel it in my shoulders. Tis a good feeling though.

Tonight is running - I've not been out running in so long now with being sick and the weather getting crappy…that I know its going to be a real struggle tonight. I'm still going to go and do it though!

Today my goal is to drink 2.5L of water before I leave the office tonight. So far... 600ml down 1,900 to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know I wanna lovingly nag you to rephrase...lose the word struggle and say I LOOK FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE OF IT SINCE I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO RUN FOR A WHILE.

(Ive been struggling all week to rephrase stuff for myself...it's a constant thing huh?)
have a GREAT RUN!

Miz.

Tamzin said...

Very true and thank you for the reminder that the words we use really do effect how we view the world around us.

I am going to enjoy my run tonight!!