Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, March 9, 2009

Inching up!

So here they are - my inches for this week. They are up from the last measure, not too big a surprise to me. But I'm also not going to spend a lot of time specifically measuring and remeasuring for "accuracy". I'm going to just slap that puppy on and see what it says. This is still give me a good measure of what is happening.

Total Inches - 324.0 (up 2.6inches)

Neck -15.9, Bust - 47.5, Ribcage - 42.4, Waist - 47.5, Hips - 52, Thigh (L) - 26.8, Thigh (R) - 25.5, Calf (L) - 18.7, Calf (R) - 18.1, Bicep (L) - 14.9, Bicep (R) - 14.7

*sigh* it was good to get that out of the way.

Today's weather has taken a turn for the worse. So I didn't get to walk home like I wanted. I also forgot my "smalls" so I was unable to go to the gym! Tomorrow I'm running on my lunch hour for sure. Tonight, not too sure what I'm going to do. Might be some push ups and crunches.

I also forgot to get batteries at the grocery story yesterday - so piccies will have to wait for next week (then I'll be down my first 10lbs and want to take one anyway!)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hello! Yes. A little a week pays off in the end... but in the mean time it sucks to wait! You are still the bravest of all of us with the pictures... You are about 10 steps ahead in that area...

Sabs said...

Next week you will be down!