Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, February 11, 2009

oops! late one

today's brief breakdown:

6.35am
bfast: lrg banana & power crunch protein bar
7.30am
dental appointment (ug)
9.00am
at desk
10.30am
Snack1: coffee w/ cream & lrg blueberry bran muffin
12.30
Lunch:
2 pita breads, 1 whole tomato, 1T mustard, 2 triangles laughing cow cheese, mixed greens, 6oz turkey breast.
1 cup jackfruit pudding
4.00pm
Snack2:
6lite rye crackers, 1T butter, 1 small tin tuna
5.00pm
walked home 1km
5.30pm
Dinner:
1.5c bubble&squeak, 1/2 chicken breast, 1c baby bok choy
7.oopm
Running - 10x 1min jog, 2min walking. total 3km
8.15pm
Snack3:
1c whole oats, 1T protein powder, 2T flax seeds, 2T honey, 1/4c walnuts

Water has been good - approx 2.5L today. Likely not enough food today...I'm hungry right now, but I'm going to live! lol

thats all. Bed time! I'll have to perv on blogs more tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking good with your food keep it up!

Sunny said...

baby bok choy is the best! I like how you said you're hungry but you'll live. I have to tell myself the same thing sometimes! :)

Unknown said...

Bubbles & squeak? Huh?

Tamzin said...

bubble & sqeak is potatoes and cabbage mashed up together (thats what they call it in the UK anyway).

I think it sounds fun/cute!

:)

Unknown said...

Seems like an odd combo! Thanks though!