Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Saturday, January 2, 2010

Grumps!

I.AM.GRUMPY.TODAY. I don't often have really grumpy days, but this one took hold last night and is not showing signs of dissipating anytime soon.

Another run under the belt. Again....I didn't want to go and I spent the majority of the morning thinking of excuses for not going until a fit of rage against my laziness took hold and I marched into the bedroom, got changed and went to the gym.
OH....and wtf is this about.... i get on a treadmill and it is the only one in a row of 11 that is being used and some dude gets on the one RIGHT BLOODY NEXT TO ME. Needless to day I gave him the evil eye for a good minute and this did nothing to improved the grumpy mood that I am in already. Seriously though... MOVE.THE.EFF.OVER. ....end rant.

I spent a good portion of the morning procrastination trying to debate gym vs park for running. I don't mind running in the mornings, when there are less people and more of them are runners. Kind of like... they are there for the same purpose and less judgemental. Once 10.30am hits I am not keen in bouncing my fat ass around a public park track huffing like a steam engine and getting passed by speed walkers!!!!! Not to mention the all kinds of people walking and running and eyeballing me! eep!!

Ug... anyway today's victory is that I went and did my run! I was really pleased with it as well - the last 5 minutes were the hardest that I have pushed myself and I felt good once it was done. The Swass Chaff is still there, but healing! :)

Time for a shower and then some chickpea & ground turkey meatloaf with squash for lunch.

Then... I need to figure out why I am so grumpy today and get some more happy into it!
Goal Today - 3L water!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Sorry you are grumpy. I had to laugh reading your grumpiness about the guy in the treadmill RIGHT.NEXT.TO.YOU. Haha...that would have annoyed me too.

karen@fitnessjourney said...

Wow, creepy, stalker guy needs to learn some gym etiquette. Hope your mood improves.

Katie said...

Is it hormones? That's been MY problem! Aunt Flo is NOT a welcome visitor.

Tamzin said...

lol that is totally a major part of it! Gawds Damn painters are in and I'm pissy!!!

:)

My Big Fat Super Super Obese Blog said...

LOL, maybe the guy on the treadmill RIGHT NEXT TO YOU was more of a "How YOU doin'" kinda thing ;)