Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ahhh Much better

Just got back from the Saturday morning hellish Step Class! My calves and ankles are sore and I have a blister on one heel, but I did it anyway. It was really great to get back in and get moving. This week has been such a cluster f**k that some regular exercise is a welcome relief.

Food has been okay - not great, so I'm not expecting tomorrow to have lost much, if anything at all. But I already know that, so I'm not going to be too hard on myself. Water has been good to excellent! I'm getting in more and more and feeling better for it.

Onto the Great news...

THERE IS A GYM AT MY NEW OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just say that again... the building that I work in now has a GYM FOR ITS EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!!!!! Friday I finally got my "welcome" package and had a read through. I can't believe that when I was hired that no one told me about it?! (perhaps they looked at me and thought that there is no way that I would be interested??) How could that not be a huge bonus. I think it costs $10 a month, but there is showers, lockers and a gym! I'm going to go and have a look at it on Monday at lunch. I can't wait. All my running worries have been solved. PLUS... it means that I can get my running out of the way at lunch and go lift weights with the husband in the evenings that he wants to go. :)

Right... today is already overbooked. I have too many places to go and people to see so I don't have time to get on the blogs... and I'm missing it a lot!! :( I want to hear about how everyone else is doing.

okay... shower, more breakfast, a coffee and some laundry and then out for remainder of the day. I just sneaked this post in here while Mr.Tamzin is in the shower!

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Oh that is great!! What a great idea to get your workout done at lunch time :)

NSGIRL said...

That would be awesome! I would love to have a gym at my workplace!

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Tamzin. Great news about the gym. Get in there and show them what a gym bunny you are!

Bearfriend xx

TitanThirteen said...

You know you are seriously in the zone when you are excited about a workout you just did that resulted in a blister! lol

That's awesome news about the gym. More work places should be doing it.

Alysha said...

having a gym at the office is huge. I am so jealous