Being honest is easier when it’s anonymous. I would never be able to speak so freely if I knew that there was someone from my "real life" reading this.
I really like to try and be as honest as I can on here. When I come back here to re-read this I want to REALLY KNOW what it was that I was feeling, and doing. I will totally admit that reading back is occasionally difficult, embarrassing and hilarious. Which tells me that I am often on the right track.
So thank you to Sheilah/Mensa at I'm on my way for the Honest Scrap Award., and for commenting and leading me to your blog so that I have someone else to perv on!! She did a list of 10 honest things about herself... I'm going to do the same!
- I am afraid of spiders, ghosts, and most crawling insects. I crashed my car when I was 21 because there was a spider on the sunroof next to my head.
- I have broken my nose 5 times…its crooked now and I’m totally self conscious about it.
- I wish weight loss were easy and not such a struggle.
- I’m a lefty, and I love being that little bit different!
- I was once a medical test subject for an apatite suppressant in the UK.
- While there, I learned that my over eating has nothing to do with physical hunger.
- I avoid conversations regarding politics and religion, which is made easier by the fact that I am a Canadian living in the US and will never get to vote!
- I have never voted before in my life!
- I have size 11 feet. I’m hoping that when I am down to my goal weight, they will go back to a 10.5 or 10.
- I should be working right now! HA!!
Back to it now!