Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, December 14, 2009

Water-a-thon

Today I've had a lot of water! YAY!! I've been peeing a lot! In fact I need to go again so this is going to be short.

I managed to get in a 25min walk today. I also stood in line at the post office for over an hour to send all the holiday cards out. Yikes.... I hope I remember next year to get that done a lot sooner.

I've been headachey all day though, and feeling generally rubbish. Not too sure why, but I'm thinking that my sleeping (which has been exceptionally poor) is part of the reason.

Okay... pee time, then dishes, then packing. Off to Dallas for a couple days. I'm going to see about finding a gym up there for the evenings. Try to get in some time doing something physical.

1 comment:

jo said...

lol...the story of our lives, constantly peeing. =)

Good job on that water.

Lack of sleep really makes a big dent into how I feel. Hope ou're able to get some healthy zzz's.