Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bonus Workout Done!

Step class tonight... I could tell that my aerobics buddy wanted me to say that I didn't want to go - and I was waiting for her to say that she didn't want to go ... but neither of us was willing to be the one to jam on the class since we both need it... so we went.

ha! How is that for forced exercise! And of course - bonus exercise for me! :) I'm going to sleep well tonight since I could hardly keep up. It was brutal!! I was dreanched in sweat after. All in all, a good time was had and my legs and lungs are well worked out!

Then, Hubby suggested dessert post-dinner at said step class friends house and I said, "we really don't need it". He agreed and we returned to the house sans dessert! VICTORY! Then I ate a low-fat pumpkin cookie...which is not that bad/good for you. Its not like a celery stick or anything, but its not a slice of full-fat cheesecake either. So....STILL VICTORY! haha

Running tomorrow....yes I will, yes I will, yes I will!

1 comment:

Fat[free]Me said...

Wowza! Go you - and enjoy that run, too!