Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, February 8, 2010

One Change....

Right ...action number one today.... aerobics AND 30min of cardio on a Monday...

What was I thinking?? This is asking to fail at my goals. There is no way that I am going to be able to get in two workouts a day at the moment. Currently I'm struggling to get in my one. This shall amend that now to just step class on Mondays. Done.

Today I did meet my goal of getting to and working hard in step class!! I was a sweaty Betty after... although its raining so hard that I was double drenched by the time I got to the car. Weee! Thankfully, I have a handy dandy waterproof backpack, kept my runners dry for class, but didn't help me any getting into the building.

I also ate really well today! Dinner is cooking - roasted cauliflower and chicken thighs. :D Yum. I'm well under calories today, and I'm hungry! Lots of veggies tonight is going to be the order.

Things that I did to help myself... groceries yesterday and the meal plan on the fridge. There are a number of leftovers for lunches and I bought a bunch of those little veggie steamers from Green Giant. So now I have no excuses for not getting in a good lunch.

This afternoon I felt the need to go and buy a pop... but I resisted. I've got some good habits at the office and I don't want to start breaking them. So no pop for me. Okay...home early....I'm off to perv on your blogs!! weeeeeeeeee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a super day. Good job :)

WWSuzi said...

Good job!! Glad you had a great day :)

CJ said...

Sounds like you have been a good girl :).

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

CJ

Carly said...

I love the saying "perv on your blogs". It makes me giggle every time.

Great job today!

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Tamzin. I think it's good to set only achievable goals. And one workout a day is definitely enough to get your weightloss going.

Glad to hear you sounding upbeat and positive! Hope the good feeling lasts all week.

Bearfriend xx

Katie J ♥ said...

Good job Tamzin! Soda is evil so I am glad you were able to resist it.