Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, February 16, 2010

and today....just lazy

I had all my gear to go to step class, but didn't. I "said" that I would go for a walk instead...but then it got dark and we started dinner and all of a sudden it was too late bla bla bla bla.

I'm going to use the Office gym (for the first time in three weeks since I joined) tomorrow at lunch. My plan is 15min warm up and then 15min crunches & push ups.... we will see how many I can get done. :) Good break in the day regardless!

Tomorrow night there is talk of a gym visit. SO I can do a good long session then...

On the positive side: Food today was excellent. :) Tomorrow will be just as good.

2 comments:

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Tamzin. Hope the gym goes well tomorrow. Great that you're doing so well on the food!

Bearfriend xx

WWSuzi said...

It must be the time of year because i've been bad at putting things off as well!!