Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, March 25, 2011

Running!!

Ahhhh last night I got back on on the trail for a run with my running buddy.

I have to say, I REALLY NEEDED THAT!

Its getting much easier and we ended up running longer sets then intended because we were so busy chatting and moving.

5min walk
5min jog
1min walk
6.5min run
1min walk
6.5min run
1min walk
5min run
5min walk

my ankles are really swollen and its been creeping up my legs. I've been trying to get lots of walking at work done, but the desk is where my magic happens, and this week has been crazy. So sitting sitting sitting.

So very not good.

Water is better, as is food.

Tonight we are back on the trail for another run - making up for missing on Tuesday. Sunday is the long slow day - 3.5mil walk is on the books.

Looking forward to the weekend and catching up on my blogs. :)

1 comment:

Vegan Chick Pea said...

You're doing great with that running!