Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday done

Bad weekend for sleeping, but a good weekend for reading. I was really tired today after a poor nights sleep, but I DID get in my 3miles of walking today.

Very pleased about that!

1 comment:

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Reading is awesome! Hope the sleeping gets better - that's important too. :)

The mint-chocolatechip Luna bar is a Luna protein bar (not the regular kind). It's delicious though - probably my favorite. And, hey, if my fiance liked it, it has to be good! He was very skeptical about trying a vegan protein bar, but he gave it a thumbs up. :)

Let me know if you try it! :) Have a great week!