Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, March 22, 2011

oops!

a couple days late.

This past weekend was a blast. The sun was out, we spent all day throwing heavy things around in the grass. I got my workout, that is for sure.

The rest of the weekend was a lot of driving, and then cleaning and organizing.

The Good:
I pulled out all my short pants from last summer. Its getting hot here. And there are 2 pairs of pants I bought last summer that finally fit me!! HURRAY!! solidly in the 22's and out of the 24's. I have a skirt and another pair of short pants that are 20's...just hanging in there waiting for me.

Sunday I did a big walk as well - 3miles in the heat. Got to get accustomed.

The Bad: I got a massive sun burn on my arms. Poor application of sunscreen. And then... Mondays weigh in:

289.5lbs ... thats a big gain +6lbs and change.

wow.... um. Well I don't know what to say there, but that weight loss is hard, and I don't think that is a realistic number based on my clothing. But it was on the scale so it goes here.

I'm pretty behind on water and the intense day of exercise might have a little something to do with that as well.

Regardless, I'm still carrying on. Tonight is massage night, Thursday Friday and Sunday is running this week. Which is a lot more fun than I remembered. Quite enjoying it really.

okay - no more time for this right now. Must get to work.

1 comment:

Kelty said...

Hey, if the clothes are fitting your body is changing! The scale can only figure out so much!